神奈川県の料理教室ブログ-クリスタルマクロ鶴間 | オーガニック エステ サロン Organic Esthetic salon

トップページ
  • 通学クラス吹盾オ込みはこちら
  • 通信講座吹盾オ込みはこちら
あらゆる病気予防を覚えて資格取得♪
ブログ
2019年04月06日 [日々の事]

📩A message from Dr. Greer from Borrego Springs, CA.🌹📩カリフォルニアのグリア博士からメッセージが届きました🌹

🐾Support the crowdfunding efforts for Dr. Greer's next major documentary🎥
🐾グリア博士の次のドキュメンタリー映画にクラウドファンディング・サポートをお願いします🎥
https://ce5film.com/

📩A message from Dr. Greer from Borrego Springs, CA.🌹
Video:
https://vimeo.com/rynopro/review/328476548/010ed29d7a
📩カリフォルニアのグリア博士からメッセージが届きました🌹
https://vimeo.com/rynopro/review/328476548/010ed29d7a

Dr. Greer writes about this film and its importance:
グリア博士はこの映画の重要性について語っています:

One of the main purposes of the film is to show how each of us can be an Ambassador to the Universe and the transformative effect this will have on our civilization.
この映画の主な目的の1つは、どのように私達、各自が、この文明社会の基盤となる集合無意識に変化を与えられる大使となれるのかを伝える点にあります。

By each one of us practicing the CE-5 protocols in a cohesive group we will achieve “Disclosure” as there is no way an army of committed individuals can be stopped. CONTACT WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!
団結したグループとしてCE-5を行っている私達の各自は、解散する事のできない、命令されて動く以外にない、軍隊の人々を助けるためにも、「ディスクロージャー」を果たさなければなりません。「コンタクトが止まることはないでしょう!」

The film will show you how to do this.
Science has shown us when 1% of a population becomes coherent positive change and transformation happens in the other 99%.
The film will show how this happens in quantum physics with molecules and how it happens in society.

次の映画では、それをどのようにすれば良いのかを、あなたに教えるでしょう。
世界人口の約1%が一貫してポジティブな変化を起こす時、その変化は他の約99%に対して影響(変化)を与えると、科学の世界でも証明されています。この映画は、それが科学的にどのように、物理学的に量子転換(原子転換)を起こすのか、そして社会の中に、どのような形で変化が表れるのかを説明します。


Be a part of this transformation. Support Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact. Consciousness and the Human Future.
この変化の一部となって下さい。第五接近遭遇(CE-5)、コンタクト、そして人間の意識を良い形でサポートして下さい。

Please share widely. Help get the word out!
世界中にこのことをシェアして、広めて下さい。

Watch the trailer & Support the crowdfunding.
https://ce5film.com/
予告編&クラウドファンディング
(日本からは寄付できないのでお買い物でサポート)
https://sirius-disclosure.myshopify.com/

From SiriusDisclosure
http://siriusdisclosure.com/

Sirisudisclosure-A


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • はてなブックマーク

PageTop