神奈川県の料理教室ブログ-クリスタルマクロ鶴間 | オーガニック エステ サロン Organic Esthetic salon

トップページ
  • 通学クラス吹盾オ込みはこちら
  • 通信講座吹盾オ込みはこちら
あらゆる病気予防を覚えて資格取得♪
ブログ
2019年06月20日 [日々の事]

❀June 19, 2019. Dr. Greer’s message (with Japanese translation)📩❀2019年6月19日グリア博士のメッセージ📩

First in Japan! Dr. Greer’s seminar, July, 6, 2019🌟🌟🌟
https://www.jceti.org/2019-7-6/?fbclid=IwAR2tW0WrohUG40d1bsYObGz2WRqH0-CGKAO9y2OV64tgBCm1ZCdPCEk_br8
↑7月6日(土)日本初グリア博士のネットセミナー申し込み!

🎥Support the CE5 film so people around the world learn how to make peaceful contact: CE5 film🌟
https://ce5film.com/
↑海外からはこちらから映画サポートできます!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
ET Contact: The 1% Effect.
Dr. Greer talks about the importance of mass consciousness and how 1% of conscious humans can transform the rest of the 99%.
“Close Encounters of the 5th Kind”: Contact, Consciousness, and the Human Future is Dr. Greer's third film.

ETコンタクト:1%の効果。
99%の集合意識と1%の人の意識が、どのように現実に変更を与えるのかについて、グリア博士は語っています。
第五接近遭遇(CE-5):「コンタクト、意識、そして人類の未来」は、グリア博士の3本目の映画になります。


↓Dr. Greer's message video↓
↓グリア博士のメッセージビデオ↓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKt_ucrM78

I want to thank everyone who’s helped us with the previous two films Sirius and Unacknowledged. If it wasn’t for all you guys we could not have made those films which have been seen by tens of millions of people. All over the earth in his advance disclosure and the knowledge about the fact that we’re not alone in the universe we’re now working on Close Encounters of the fifth kind. And this is how I really got started in this field. It was before the disclosure project movement was founded by me in the 1990s.

この映画の前に、2本の映画「シリウス」と「非認可」を作成した時、私達を手伝ってくれた全員に、私は感謝を伝えたいと思います。この映画が世界中の多くの人に賛成を得られなかったら、私達は何千万人もの人々に見てもらえる映画を作る事は出来なかったでしょう。この映画が作られる少し前に、事前に発表した「この宇宙において、私達は孤独な存在ではない」という事実に基づく知識の中で、私達は現在、第五接近遭遇(CE-5)に取り組んでいます。そして、これは、このフィールドワークを始めた私の本来のやり方で、私が1990年、ディスクロージャー・プロジェクト活動の団体を創立する以前から、私はこれを実行していました。

And it’s about a very personal ability for every man and woman and child to make contact with these civilizations. However in this case, we want to create a film that going to be seen by a hundred million people or more to create a mass consciousness movement. Where we come together as one people and create a new civilization on this planet. That is peaceful high-tech using new energy technologies but also peaceful in space in open contact with these interstellar civilizations that are visiting us and have been visiting us. They’ve been asking for appropriate response from humans for 70 years.
そして、これは全ての男女、子供たちが、個人的に、ETたちの文明とコンタクトができる、特別な能力になります。しかし、そのためにも私達は、大規模な意識活動をする1億人以上の人々に見てもらえる映画を作りたいと思っています。私達が1人の人間として、共にこの惑星上の新しい文明を創造する所…それは、新エネルギー技術を使うものですが、それは私達の地球を訪れる星間文明(他惑星)との、オープンコンタクトにおける、この宇宙の平和的な高度技術なのです。彼らは70年間、人間からの適切な反応を求めています。

And all we have done is either denial ridicule or militarism. We need to be the Vanguard an army of peaceful warriors, Shambhala warriors, Consciousness warriors that make contact with them understanding higher states of consciousness and the fact that the conscious mind is not limited by space or time. And that’s the foundation of Close Encounters of the fifth time. And by doing this we have found through research that only 1% of a population has to become awake and moving with intend in a good direction to affect the other 99%. And that effect which has been proven in quantum mechanics and in consciousness studies over and over again is what we want to do with this film.
そして、私達が(ETたちからの反応になぜ、人間が答えられないかという理由を探ったものから)学んだものは、(ディスクロージャーに対する)否定的な嘲笑や、軍国主義者の反応のどちらかだけでした。私達は先兵である必要があり、それは平和な戦士であり、シャンバラの戦士(チベットの理想郷を作る人々)でもあり、彼らとのコンタクトを、意識や、意識的な精神によって、宇宙、あるいは時間に制限されない、事実における理解の、より高い精神状態における意識の戦士の軍隊です。それは第五接近遭遇の基盤です。これにより、私達は研究を通じて、世界人口のたった1%だけでも目覚める必要があり、この1%の人々が、他の99%に良い影響(精神の成長を促すなど)を与えるのだと気付きました。そして何度も繰り返した量子力学や意識の研究において証明された効果を、この映画の内容にしたいと思いました。

So, we want on a planet of seven and a half billion people 75 million people to see and receive this message. And begin to understand that the universe is folded within every single one of us. And that when we go out to make contact under the stars with two or three or four or five people. It causes an effect in the consciousness field that advances us into the good future and off the passive path of destruction that we’re on. So this film is really the most important one we will do. And it’s about putting all of us together in a movement to create universal peace in our lifetime. A world of peace of peace on earth peace and space don’t wait for the President or the space force or the UN or the military or your senators or anyone else to do it.
従って、私達はこの惑星上の75億人中の7500万人の人々に、このメッセージを受け取って欲しいのです(他の人の事は気にせず、争う必要がないと言う意味)。そして宇宙は私達一人ひとり、みんなの中に、折りたたまれ、存在しているという事を理解して下さい。そして私達がコンタクトをする際は、2人、3人、4人、5人の人々とつながり、星の下でコンタクトをします。私達自身を良い未来の方向に…、そして私達が今いる破壊システムの受動的な軌道からすり抜ける意識フィールドの中で、その効果を発揮します。従って、この映画は本当に私達がするべき最も重要なアクションです。そして私達の生涯において、この宇宙平和の動きの中で一つになります。地球の平和、世界と宇宙の平和は、大統領や、宇宙力(を欲する貪欲さ)、または、国連、軍隊、あるいは、あなたの国の上院議員や、その他の誰かが、CE-5をするのを待つ事はありません。

This is a message about all of us doing it. And the way we’re going to organize. That is to have a hundred million people around the world see this new documentary film the title of which is Close Encounters of the fifth kind contact, consciousness in the human future. So I really appreciate your support any help. You can give us in the way of a contribution whether. It’s five dollars or anything is very very important because both the movie that we’re done so far that I’ve now reached at least 50 million people. Those have been done because you guys who understand how important. This is have actually you know walked the walk and helped us make this a reality. So again, thank you for your past support.
これはCE-5をしている私達みんなへのメッセージであり、CE-5は私達が団結する方法です。そして、これが世界中の1億人の人々に、次の新しいドキュメンタリー映画「第五接近遭遇(CE-5):コンタクト・人類の未来」を見せる事になっています。私はあなたのあらゆるサポート(寄付や他の方法に関わらず)に、心から感謝をしています。5ドルであろうと関わらず、大変重要なものです。それゆえ今、最低5000万人の人々にサポートを与えられている理由で、どれだけこれが重要かを理解している人々によって、サポートされ、その重要性を現実にすることを手助けしています。今までサポートをしてくれた皆さま、本当にありがとう。

I hope you will support this endeavor. And we're already in production. It's going to be an incredible. An incredible project and with your help. We’re going to change the world and make it the world of our dreams.
Thank you very much.

私は、あなたがこの映画製作の努力をサポートしてくれる事を願っています。現在、私達は既に制作を始めています。この映画は素晴らしいものになるでしょう。あなたのサポートによる素晴らしいプロジェクトです。どうもありがとう。

グリア博士のメッセージ


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • はてなブックマーク

PageTop